Breakfast is included in the price of the rental. A sumptuous home-cooked full breakfast is uniquely prepared and
delivered to the log house in a basket in the morning. Each breakfast is prepared fresh daily using our own recipes. Our eggs are courtesy of our own free ranging hens. You are welcome to go
visit them in the barn yard and say hello! In the summer, oftentimes vegetables and herbs used in recipes are picked fresh from our own gardens, giving guests a true "farm to table"
- If you have special dietary restrictions, you must let us know prior to arrival.
Included with your rental:
- Two bedrooms / Sleeps up to 5 people
- The Master bedroom has 1 full-sized rope bed and 1 trundle bed
- The loft bedroom has two twin-sized beds.
- Wood-burning fireplace.
- 1 large hearth in living room
- Firewood is provided if weather permits (October 15th thru March 15th)
- Bathroom includes clawfoot tub and shower
- Fresh towels each morning
- Hairdryer, soaps, and shampoo are provided.
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- An array of coffee, teas and hot chocolate are stocked for your enjoyment.
- Front porch with a scenic view of a farm and a private back porch facing our gardens.
- TV and DVD player in the living room
- DVDs, board games, as well as Early American-themed books and magazines
- Wi-Fi Available
- Iron & ironing board
Planning Your Day ~ Nearby Attractions
The Oak Noggin B&B is the perfect location, whether your interest lies in sports, museums, outdoor recreation, shopping, or good food (or all of the above!) While staying at our B&B you
will be only a short drive away. Ask the innkeepers for suggestions when planning your itinerary!
- Locally, enjoy farmer's markets, parks, biking trails, family restaurants, movie theaters
- Montour Trail, South Park, Round Hill Farm, Trax Farm
- Unique shopping and ethnic restaurants in Pittsburgh's South Side, Waterfront, and Strip District
- Kennywood Amusement Park
- Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Consol Energy Center
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History and Art
- Andy Warhol Museum
- Heinz History Center
- Carnegie Science Center
- Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- National Aviary
- Heinz Hall and Benedum Center theaters in Pittsburgh's Cultural District
- The Rivers Casino
- Gateway Clipper Riverboat Fleet
- Ohio Pyle State Park
- Fallingwater/Kentuck Knob